Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to your questions below. If you need further assistance you can contact us via our support ticket system by clicking "Support Tickets".
HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT? Creating an account is easy as 1,2,3! Simply click "Sign In" located at the top of the website.
WHAT PAYMENTS METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT? We accept PayPal, or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard & Discover) through our secure server.
HOW DO YOU SHIP PRODUCTS? We ship via United States Postal Service. On some occasions for larger packages, we use UPS for shipping.
WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING TIMES? Our processing times range from 4-15 Business days, depending on the items ordered. This includes personalized items. WE DO NOT OFFER EXPEDITED SHIPPING OR PROCESSING. We do not process/ship on weekends or holidays.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP TO? Currently we ship to the US, Canada, APO, AEO Address only. We are military friendly! We will ship to any military address. Liquid Items on our website cannot be shipped out of the USA.
DO YOU HAVE A PRINTED CATALOG? At this time we do not have printed catalogs. With our inventory growing every week, we have all our products listed on our website only.
DO THE LOCKETS COME WITH A CHAIN? Yes! All of our lockets come with a free chain!
CANDLE / SCENTED ITEMS INFORMATION: All candles and scented items are MADE TO ORDER. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery on these items
WE ARE CRUELTY FREE! NO PARABINS, NON GMO. WE BELIEVE IN PRODUCTS THAT ARE GOOD AND HEALTHY FOR YOU!
HOW DO I CHANGE AN ORDER ONCE ITS BEEN MADE? Changes can only be made within 24 hours of placing your order. If an order has been shipped, it cannot be changed. You MUST contact us within 24 hours for changes by submitting a ticket HERE
HOW DO I CANCEL AN ORDER? Orders can only be cancelled within 24 hours of placing your order. You MUST send a cancellation notice through our ticket system at endlessxpressions.com/gethelp. Personalized items, special order items, luggage, clearance items cannot be cancelled. If an order is requested to be cancelled after the 24 hour period a 20% cancellation fee will be charged.
HAS MY ORDER SHIPPED? To check the status of your order; log into your customer account and go to view order history. There you will be able to see your orders, tracking and status. We also send notification emails with a tracking number once an order has shipped.
CAN ANYTHING CAUSE A DELAY WITH MY ORDER? Order delays can occur, although we do everything in our power to ensure timely delivery of your item(s). Personalized and custom orders can take up to 15 days to process. These items are made to order. Other delays could be caused by peek holiday shipping, holidays, back orders, out-of-stock items, incorrect shipping information and payment issues / delays. NO orders are shipped until payment has been made and processed.
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING? Shipping is automatically calculated prior to your payment information. We ship products based on weight and location of delivery. ** WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OUT OF USA TAXES, DUTIES or ANY FEES.
WHERE IS MY ORDER? Once shipments leave Endless Xpressions, and there is an issue with delivery you must contact the US Postal Service. We are NOT responsible for USPS shipments, delivery or delays.
I have a comment about my order. You can go to your order history, click on the order, scroll to the bottom of the page and send us a direct message about the item / order. It will be sent directly to customer service.
**NOTE: We cannot issue credit or refunds for a voucher not used
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
*CHECK YOUR ORDER UPON RECEIVING*
Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your order for any issues.
PLEASE READ POLICY CAREFULLY.
ALLOWABLE RETURN / EXCHANGE PERIOD: 7 DAYS FROM RECEIVING YOUR ORDER.
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS: Personalized items, custom items, worn clothing, sign up kits, used items, special order items, kids clothing, soaps, perishable items, bath products, cosmetics, scented items, clearance items, sale items, representative purchases, grab bag items and gift certificate purchases.
ACCEPTABLE RETURNS / EXCHANGES: Returns or exchanges must be made within our return period. Unopened items can be returned within 7 days of delivery, no exceptions. Once and RMA is issued, items must be returned to us within 10 days. If items are returned after that time frame, it will not be accepted.
Items must be in original product packaging; not worn or used to be returned. Items returned out of original PRODUCT packaging, labels torn off of item or used; no refund or exchange will be granted.
ALL RETURNS WILL BE CHARGED A 25% RESTOCKING FEE.
We are not responsible for customer ordering; wrong color, size, pattern, design, lettering, etc;
We do not warranty wear-n-tear.
HOW TO REQUEST AN RMA:
All returns or exchanges MUST request a return before credit / exchanges will be processed. If No RMA is requested using the steps below, the return / exchange will NOT be granted.
If you have a return or exchange, follow the steps below.
- Select “Order History” within your customer account
- Select the order in which the items you want to return are on.
- Select the product(s) that you wish to return by checking the box next to its name(s)
- Add an explanation, in order for the customer service team to better understand why you would like to return this product.
- Once the form is complete, click on "Make an RMA slip”
Include the PDF Printable return slip with your order. Failure to follow steps, could either delay your return or cause a denial for the return.
Once the process is completed below, Customer Service will issue an RMA and you can follow the process under “My Merchandise Returns” Once the RMA is issued, items must be returned to us within 10 days. Items received after the 10 days will not be accepted, returned or exchanged.
*** We are not responsible for any additional charges for returning a product. Any customer returning merchandise shall pay for shipping to return or exchange products. We do not refund shipping charges or fees to return products to us. Once we receive your merchandise, we will send you your replacement product with no shipping fees. Original shipping fees are also non-refundable.
DAMAGED / DEFECTIVE ITEMS: If you receive an item damaged or defective, notify us immediately of receiving the item. All damage claims need to be made within 4 days of receiving your order. NO EXCEPTIONS. A picture or the damage should be included with your communication through our support ticket system at: www.endlessxpressions.com/gethelp. Damaged items will be issued an exchange only.
REFUSED SHIPMENTS OR RETURN TO SENDER shipments will not be accepted; ALL refunds / returns must have an RMA. Customers wanting packages shipped back after refusal must pay secondary shipping fees. There is a service charge of 40% on all refused shipments added to the order. NO EXCEPTIONS.
We reserve the right to deny any returns that have not followed the steps listed above.
- HOW DO I CARE FOR MY LOCKET & CHARMS? Always handle glass with care. Our lockets are made with glass, therefore they are fragile. Be careful not to hit, bang or drop the lockets to avoid breakage. AVOID WATER. Lockets are not waterproof and should not be worn in water (shower, pool etc). Do not expose your locket to extreme temperatures. Avoid chemicals on your locket; perfumes, lotions, aerosol sprays, cleaning materials or any other harsh chemicals can damage your lockets. It is best to remove your locket if you will be using these chemicals. Do not use chemicals to clean your locket; simply use a jewelry cleaning cloth or non-scratch fabric to clean; using a circular motion until shine is apparent. Avoid using abrasive fabric material to clean your lockets. It is recommended you do not wear your locket to sleep.
- WHAT ARE THE LOCKETS MADE OF? Our locket metal material consists of either stainless steel or high grade stainless steel base alloy.
- WHAT ARE YOUR CHAINS MADE OF? Currently we carry different chains made of different metals; stainless steel, alloy, or shop our sterling silver chains in jewelry that can also be worn with our lockets! Our free chains with lockets are made of alloy.
- DO YOUR CHARMS CONTAIN NICKEL OR LEAD? No! Our lockets, charms and chains are nickel and lead free!
- WHAT ARE THE SIZES OF LOCKETS? Our large (30mm) lockets are approx 1.25" in diameter, Medium lockets (25mm) are approx 1" in diameter and our mini lockets are approx .75" in diameter. We have a great selection of shapes and sizes of lockets; each varying in size.
- HOW MANY CHARMS FIT IN THE LOCKETS? It varies by size and size of charms. Mini size lockets can hold up to approx 3 charms, medium lockets can hold approx 4-6 charms, large lockets can hold approx 7-10 charms. If charms are larger in size, that will count as 2 charms. Heart shape or specialty lockets will hold less due to the shape of the locket not allowing for some charms to fit.
- HOW DO I PLACE CHARMS IN MY LOCKET? If you purchased a magnetic open locket; simply locate the small indent on the side of the locket and carefully pry open with your fingernail. Place the charms in the locket and securely close. Screw top (twist) Lockets you will need to turn the locket counter-clockwise to open. Side load lockets have a hinge located on the side. Simply pry with your fingernail and slightly push down to open the latch door. Place your charms in the locket through the opening and securely close the latch back into place.
- DO YOU OFFER A WARRANTY? Due to the type of products we offer, we do not have a specific warranty on each product. We do offer replacement of your item if it arrives defective or damaged. See Returns information above. Wear n tear is not returnable
- HOW DURABLE ARE YOUR BAGS? Each tote bag, personalized bag or handbag is made from a variety of manufactures. All bags can last quite some time with proper care.
- WHAT METALS ARE YOUR OTHER JEWELRY ITEMS MADE OF? Our jewelry comes in a variety of metals; titanium, stainless steel, sterling silver, tungsten. Each product is listed in our jewelry section with the metal listed on the product. Fashion jewelry items not listed with metal are made of a high quality nickel and lead free alloy.
- DOES YOUR JEWELRY TARNISH? All jewelry, at some point, begins to tarnish. It does not mean it will completely fade away or that you have a lesser quality piece of jewelry; it simply means that all jewelry needs to be cared for properly. Polishing your jewelry with either specific metal cleaner or a polishing cloth can restore shine and sparkle. Everything that comes in contact with your jewelry (no matter if it is silver, gold or any other metal) can cause tarnishing or discoloration. Such things can be sunlight, household chemicals, air, body oils (the natural oils your body produces), dirt, body iron levels, and even food can cause discoloration or tarnishing. Cleaning and proper care of your item is highly recommended.
- WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF METAL? Tungsten is a harder, denser metal. It is a heavier weight than other metals and is easily be polished and is more durable. Tungsten cannot easily be resized. Stainless steel is made from an alloy of steel and chromium, the latter of which lends stainless steel its incredible tarnish resistance. Despite its considerable hardiness, stainless steel is one of the most affordable jewelry materials on the market. Stainless steel is available in a number of different grades, the most preferable of which for jewelry for durability reasons is 316L. Stainless steel is hypoallergenic and safe for allergic skin. Because of the strength of the material, stainless steel rings are not resizable - however, their incredibly low price point makes it easy to replace a stainless steel ring if need be. Titanium is very durable, with excellent crack-resistance and good scratch-resistance. Due to its inertness titanium has hypoallergenic properties, and can be worn by those who have sensitive skin. Titanium rings are not resizable due to their strength, but can be inexpensively replaced. They are low maintenance and can easily be cleaned with a simple mild soap and water solution. Sterling silver is an excellent option for those seeking white metal jewelry who don’t have the budget for platinum, white gold or palladium. Sterling silver’s natural malleability lends itself well to a number of designs, and makes it ideal as a setting for gemstones like diamonds. While sterling silver is not completely tarnish or oxidization-resistant, it is easily cleaned. Sterling silver rings are easily resizable as well.
- ALL JEWELRY ON OUR WEBSITE IS CONSIDERED FASHION JEWELRY, MADE OF ALLOY OR RHODIUM NIKEL FREE METAL UNLESS STATED AS ANOTHER TYPE OF METAL (STERLING SILVER, TUNGSTEN, ETC)
- WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PERSONALIZED BAGS? Personalized items have a MAX characters per line. We can process personalization up to 2 lines but each line is max 10 characters. We cannot personalized with special characters such as #, ., !. It can only be letters or numbers. **PLEASE CHECK ITEM DESCRIPTION AS CHARACTER COUNT WILL VARY PER ITEM.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PERSONALIZED JEWLERY? Each personalized jewelry product has different personalized information. See the items description for more information.
- WHAT ELSE? Each personalized item (apparel, jewelry, gifts, custom rubber bands) have personalization information on the listing. Be sure to read the items description for information.
- ALL PERSONALIZED ITEMS ARE MADE TO ORDER AND TAKE THE MAX AMOUNT OF PROCESSING TIMES. Please be aware that if you are ordering for gift, allow the max processing time of 15 BUSINESS days, PLUS ship time to you via USPS.
- WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS? Our business hours are Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm Central Time. We are not available weekends or holidays.
- HOW DO I CONTACT YOU? The best way to reach us is via our support ticket system portal. Our phone line is currently voicemail only, sending us a support ticket; you will receive a response within 24 hours (business times).
- HOW DO I FIND A REPRESENTATIVE IN MY AREA? Currently we are building a "representative locator" for our website. In the meantime, if you are looking for a representative in your area, please contact us through our ticket system at endlessxpressions.com/gethelp with your name, city/state and contact information. We will forward your information on to the nearest representative.
- HOW DO I BECOME A REPRESENTATIVE? Simply CLICK HERE for more information about become a representative with us.